1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule,
and compiled by Brian into Maule Family Tree 57.
|Martin Michael Maule of Gluckstal Colonies, Russia (1805-1871)|
|Philipp Michael Maule (1834-1837)|
|Catharina Barbara Maule (1836-1848)|
|Magdalena Maule (1838-?) md Jacob Kraemer|
|Catharina Margaretha Maule (1841-?) md Christoph Hofman|
|Elisabetha Maule (1843-?) md Johann Troester or Frederick Wolff|
|Philipp Maule (1845-?)|
|Catharina Maule (1868-?)|
|Carolina Maule (1870-?)|
|Philipp Maule (1878-1879)|
|Philipp Maule (1882-1884)|
|Jacob Friederich Maule (1847-?)|
|Catharina Maule (1871-?)|
|Elisabeth Maule (1873-1876)|
|----- (stillborn son) Maule (1874-1874)|
|Christina Maule (1875-?)|
|Elisabeth Maule (1877-?)|
|Magdalena Maule (1878-?)|
|Catharina Maule (1850-?)|
|Christina Maule (1852-1854)|
|----- (stillborn son) Maule (1854-1854)|
|Michael Maule (1857-1859)|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085