1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule,
and compiled by Brian into Maule Family Tree 44.
|Philip Maul of Ombersley, Worcestershire (?1680-?)|
|Philip Maul (1705-?)|
|Thomas Maul (1730-?)|
|John Maul (1733-?)|
|John Maul (1754-?)|
|Mary Maul (1756-?)|
|Sarah Maul (1758-?)|
|Ann Maul (1761-?)|
|Mary Maul (1764-?)|
|John Maul (1767-?)|
|William Maul (1769-?)|
|Richard Maul (1772-?)|
|Mary Maul (1707-?)|
|Thomas Maul (1710-?)|
|William Maul (1712-?)|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085