1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule,
and compiled by Brian into Maule Family Tree 38.
|George Maul of Gloucestershire (?1790-?)|
|Elizabeth Maul (c1814-?)|
|William Maul (c1836-?) sawyer|
|Mary Maul (1855-1855)|
|George William Maul (1856-?) carpenter|
|Adalin Agnes Maul (1880-?)|
|Florence Mary Maul (1882-?)|
|Maurice George Maul (1883-?)|
|Harriet Matilda Maul (1858-?)|
|Amelia Maul (1863-?)|
|Isabella Maul (1865-?)|
|Eliza Maul (1842-?)|
|Thomas Maul (1849-?) mason's labourer|
|William Longford Maul (1886-1914)|
|Sidney William Maul (1914-1986)|
|George Thomas Maul (1888-?)|
|Edith Kate Maul (1890-?)|
|Alma Vitoria Maul (1892-?)|
|Lily Maul (1894-?)|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email email@example.com (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085