1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule,
and compiled by Brian into Maule Family Tree 37.
|----- Maul of Germany (?1835-?)|
|John Ludwig Maul (?1855-?) went to U.S.|
|Julia Maul (1889-?)|
|Franklin Maul of Delaware (1891-?)|
|Harry Maul of Delaware (1898-?)|
|August Maul (?1858-?)|
|Johann Maul (1861-?)|
|Emelia Maul (?1865-?)|
|John George Maul (1871-1936) went to U.S.|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email email@example.com (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085