1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. It is very likely that James Dixon Maule is a member of Family Group 4, perhaps
as the son of Dixon Maule, in turn the son of James Maule.
8. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule,
and compiled by Brian into Maule Family Tree 35.
|James Dixon Maule of Newcastle (1851-1929)|
|? John Davison Maule (1874-?)|
|James Maule (1875-?)|
|Thomas Hogg Maule (1880-1967) went to Australia|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085