1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule,
including information provided by Stephen Maul, and from "History of the Moul's or Maul's Family"
and compiled by Brian into Maule Family Tree 34.
|----- Maul of Germany (?1800-?)|
|Peter Maul of Gal-Hansen, Germany (c1828-1895) went to N.Y.|
|Christian Maul (1856-1943) pattern maker|
|Irvin Maul (c1885-?) dentist|
|Willis Maul (1888-1983) dentist|
|John Maul (1857-1928) went to Texas|
|George H. Maul (1886-c1936)|
|Kester Valentine Maul (1910-1989) physician, surgeon|
|Mary Maul (1859-?) md Henry Lux|
|Charles H. Maul (1870-1940) oil field worker, barber|
|Roy Vernon Maul (1908-1980)|
|Charles Bailey Maul (1914-1956)|
|Lloyd Bertram Maul (1917-1995)|
|Susan K. (Lizzie) Maul (c1873-c1953) md John B. Cooley|
|----- [5 or 6 other children who ]|
|?? John Maul (1834-1888)|
|Katherine Maul (1858-1939)|
|? Carrie Maul (?1863-1906)|
|Frederick Maul (1869-1906)|
|George Maul (1879-1916)|
|Mary Julia Maul (1883-1963)|
|C. Edward Maul (1884-1913)|
|Louis Maul (c1886-?)|
|John Maul (1888-?)|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email email@example.com (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085