1. This format is a variation of one I saw on the Foulke Family Website.
2. This is an outline, thus years rather than full dates are provided.
3. This is an outline, thus marriage information (spouse name, date, etc.) is not provided.
4. To maintain manageable chart size, descendants not surnamed Maule are not shown.
5. No attempt is made to identify which spouse is the parent of which children.
6. Individuals born after 1900 are not shown unless it is known they are deceased.
7. This family group is probably connected with Maule Family Group.
8. This arrangement is based on information gathered by Brian Maule
and compiled by him into Maule Family Tree 10.
|William Maule of Westminster (?1750-?)|
|William Maule (1774-?) Lt in 26th Foot of Lambeth|
|George Maule (1776-1851)|
|George Benjamin Maule (1811-1850) barrister|
|Caroline Forsyth Maule (1813-?)|
|John Blosset Maule (1817-1889)|
|William Maule (1824-1898) barrister|
|George Benjamin Maule (1852-?) went to New York|
|Cecil Mary Lefroy Maule (1853-?) md Rev James Fitzherbert|
|Margaret Blomfield Maule (1853-?) md H. Godwin Austin|
|Douglas Nicholson Maule (1856-1861)|
|Amy Nicholson Maule (1862-?)|
|Lilian Mary Maule (1864-?) poss|
|William Henry Fowke Maule (1889-?)|
|Charlotte Maule (c1828-?)|
|Francis Benjamin Maule (1831-?)|
|John Maule (1777-?)|
|Richard Maule (1778-?)|
|Mary Maule (1780-?)|
|Elizabeth Maule (1781-?)|
For permission to use on other web sites:
Send email firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Maule)
or send postal mail to me at:
219 Comrie Drive
Villanova, PA 19085